Do you draw a pension from the Lonza Pension Fund? On this page you will find important information and contacts at a glance.
You as a pensioner can also benefit from these campaigns for employees:
Shell Card (fuel discount)
Shell's offer consists of a discount on fuel of 7 centimes per liter. This discount applies to gasoline and diesel purchases at all Shell service stations in Switzerland. With the Shell Card, you can refuel, wash your vehicle and shop without cash at all Shell stations in Switzerland and Europe. Migrolino stores at Shell stations also accept the Shell Card.
Gasoline purchases at Shell stations are settled directly between you and Shell:
You will receive the monthly statement by mail.
The bill is paid via LSV (direct debit from your bank) or DD (direct debit from your postal account). The discount of 7 centimes on fuel purchases will be deducted directly.
If you are interested in ordering a Shell Card, please contact us (email@example.com).
General terms and conditions Shell Card
Information Shell Card
Lonza offers all employees and pensioners a generous mobile phone package. Due to special conditions Lonza has with Swisscom, employees as well as pensioners and their families can now benefit from these attractive offers:
- 60 GB Internet
- Highspeed connection
- Five subscriptions per employee & pensioner and their family
- Best price-performance ratio
- Current phone number is retained
You can register, subscribe and manage your subscriptions via the following link Mobile subscriptions.
Instructions for registration
All support is provided by Xadoo and the contact details given in the platform:
+41 71 421 46 80
Vacation homes in Leukerbad
Vacation homes "Saphir", "Olympia" and "Torrent": Flyer Leukerbad vactaion homes
Rental conditions for Lonza employees and pensioners:
- The rental period is max. 2 weeks per year (option for a 3rd week is possible).
- The rent is Fr. 50.--/day for the 2 1/2-room apartment and Fr. 60.--/day for the 3 1/2-room apartment.
- The tenant is responsible for bed linen and cleaning.
- Apartment reservations are accepted by Lonza (Jacqueline Nater, 027 948 5216, firstname.lastname@example.org or Rachel Schmid-Ruffiner, 027 948 7676, email@example.com).
For information about the current reservation status please contact Jacqueline Nater or Rachel Schmid-Ruffiner.